Are you 100% sure you are going to heaven? God wants you to know for sure that you are on your way to heaven. God has already developed, and carried out His plan for saving mankind.
Here is God’s crystal clear plan of salvation from the pages of the Holy Bible. God is “not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9
GOD HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT:
- ALL OF US ARE SINNERS:
- Romans 3:23 “For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
- Romans 3:10 “As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one.”
- God clearly says that none of us is without sin, and that none of us is good enough to go to Heaven.
- THE PENALTY FOR SIN IS DEATH:
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages (earnings) of sin is death.”
- Revelation 20:14-15 “And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
- Death is separation from life and loved ones. And eternal death is eternal separation from God and eternal suffering in the Lake of Fire.
- God clearly says that our sin has earned death, hell and damnation.
- CHRIST DIED AND ROSE AGAIN TO SAVE US:
- Romans 5:8 “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- I Corinthians 15:1-3 “I declare unto you the Gospel…By which also ye are saved…that Christ died for our sins…”
- God clearly says that Jesus died for our sins, so we can have Salvation and an eternal home in heaven.
- ALL WHO RECEIVE JESUS BY FAITH (BELIEVING) SHALL BE SAVED:
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.”
- Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.”
- God clearly says that all (including you) who believe in Jesus for salvation shall be saved when they call on Him to save them!
- Will you trust Christ and ask Him to save you right now?
- I John 5:12-13 “He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life.”
GOD’S PLAN OF SALVATION REALLY IS CLEAR!
If you will accept Jesus Christ’s free gift of eternal life, and receive Jesus right now into your heart; placing your faith totally in Him and nothing else to save you, we invite you to pray from your heart the following prayer:
Dear Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and deserve to spend eternity in hell; but, I do believe that you died for my sins and rose again so that my sin penalty was paid. I believe that you and you only can save, and I ask you right now to come into my heart to save me and give me eternal life. If I die right now I will depend upon your forgiveness and salvation to take me to heaven. Thank you, Jesus, for saving me. Amen.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you received Christ